Happy boy ....


25th November 2019 (Monday)    09.00.... when I first looked
Nice morning for the beach.
out this morning I thought “oh ... here we go another grey day”.   When I fired up the computer and checked the ‘weather cams’
I got a pleasant surprise;  the eastern sky was clear.   This was at a quarter to seven.... sunrise time was 08.10.    I could see from the other cameras that there was a weather front moving in from the southwest and that would take out the sunrise.    But what a difference the thought of sunshine made;   I went from being “oh no another grey day” to “hey .... there’s a bit of clear sky.... get down to the beach!”   I was a happy bunny.   The weather front has moved in and all the weather cams are showing a grey morning.   I’m still a happy bunny.

Main Street Kinneuchar.
11.30    It would seem that the chance of sunny spells was ‘fake news’;  it’s raining.... but there’s a lighter patch of grey appearing in the sky, over Largo Bay, as I type.   I’m ever hopeful.    When I went for the paper, it was raining heavily.   If this paler patch of grey continues to expand I may have to get the sun cream out!
   

16.00     Oh my word .... the clear patch that I photographed at sunrise time was the nearest we’ve had to a sunny spell all day.    Yep it’s been raining;  still is.   It has been one of those typical drab days that can happen in November.   I haven't been out since I went for the paper;  luckily I came home by my normal Balbuthie Loan Kinneuchar route  and got a couple of wet look Kinneuchar photos.  

Today I have been shredding old papers and stuff;  it has been a perfect day for that
Sunset over Chapel Green - on this date 5 years ago.
kind of job.   It looks like I could be doing that tomorrow too.... except that I’ve run out of stuff to shred.   I’m sure I’ll find something that needs my attention.


19.00    Well ... I am glad that it turned dark quickly in the afternoon;  it was less disheartening looking out after that.    I’m going to spend the evening on the computer;   and be in bed early.    I very much doubt if I’ll be getting out of it  early;  it all depends on what the weather cams show.   

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....