Frosty morning.....


19th November 2019 (Tuesday)      08.30 .... we have a decent frost this
Lovely, frosty morrrrrrrrrrning.
morning.... -3c on the garden thermometer .... so I haven’t been further than the garden thermometer, even though we had a golden sunrise that would normally have attracted me down to the beach.    I will go to the beach after breakfast;  once I feel suitably brave enough.    There is very little wind, but there is a layer of light cloud that’s weakening the warming effect of the sun on my lugs.   It’s sort of misty.



14.30    I haven’t been out on the bike today;  it just hasn’t been warm enough for my delicate lugs.    The thin layer of cloud has managed to filter out a lot of the sun’s warmth.   I took the car up to Colinsburgh to ‘feed’ her and then fancied checking out the Largoward to Upper Largo road that has been closed for six weeks:  unsurprisingly
From the Largoward - Upper Largo road.
it is looking good with not one pothole to be found anywhere .   They might have put in a ‘viewpoint’ lay-by somewhere but I suppose that would be a hazard.    Anyway I stopped at the top of the wee country road that goes off to Newburn.



17.00    I’d been doing a fair amount on the computer this afternoon, so had a daunder to the beach around sunset time;   mostly for the exercise because the sunset happened behind a low bank of cloud.   Chrissie was out walking some kind of wee friendly dog;  I think she said it was her cousin’s from Pittenweem.    We had a wee chat before she continued on her way and I bumbled my way up to Ivy.  It was nice down there but it hasn’t been the warmest of days, though I have no doubt we will have a few colder ones before the winter is over.


19.00     Should I visit ‘Jimbo’ tomorrow?   No ... I’ll leave visiting for another couple
Sunset time.
of days until I’m free of this cough.   I’m feeling better but not yet back to being ‘frightfully frolicsome’.   That means I have ‘nae ‘plan’ for tomorrow... it will all depend on how I’m feeling, and what the weather is like.    It’s suppose to be a wee bit warmer tomorrow.... ‘light cloud with a moderate breeze’ is the forecast for us.... much the same as today’s weather was by the look of it.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....