Lovely morning ....


29th November 2019 (Friday)     08.00 .... we have a bonnie, quiet,
Bonnie morning.
bright and soon to be sunny morning, not quite frosty but not but not far above it in Ivy garden;   I think I could get the bike out after the sun gets going.


09.00    There was a touch of frost in the air when I was coming up from the beach, but it is a lovely morning;  a braw morning for a walk on the beach.... for a walk anywhere in fact.   I will get the bike out later and have a scuttle round the villages.    It’s time for breakfast now.


12.59    I’ve been out on the bike;  just a quick circumnavigate of Earlsferry to see that everything is where it should be.    It is.    I drove into Elie via Park Place this morrrrrrning and was pleased to give way to traffic (Myra) coming up from ‘The Royal Burgh’ because of this new roundabout.    This is how it should be.    That was when I went up for the paper and morning coffee.  

Kincraig Cliffs - Earlsferry.

19.00    I’ve had an enjoyable day.... but I am looking forward to an early night in bed;   early means about 22.00.     I had the urge to go out on the bike again in the afternoon but thought better of it, because it was colder by then.   I went up to Balcarres in the car and had a stroll around the woodland walk at the bottom of the crag.      The frost had never lifted in the shade of the trees so I didn’t hang about.... having decided that it would be warmer at Elie Harbour.   It was but not much.    We had a bonnie sunset again tonight.... so we will have another bonnie albeit cauld day tomorrow.

Yesterday I got a letter from Wendy Chamberlain (the Lib Dem candidate)... and I
Chapel Green - Earlsferry.
immediately thought “I’m in love”  .... jings my vote must be important.    This morning I found out that all the postal voters in East Neuk had  been ‘lettered’ so I dinnae feel ‘important’ many more.    Anyway I’ve voted so I’m waiting for the result.
Nae plan for tomorrow though if I’m feeling  fine and not coughing too much I might visit ‘Jimbo’.   Leven will be busy tomorrow with it being Saturday so I’d best get along there early, do any shopping etc then visit Jim.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....