Lovely morning ....


21st November 2019 (Thursday)     09.30 .... The beach was quiet this
Elie Bay at sunrise time.


morning;   only me, and my Heron pal at the Cockstail Rocks.... so we had the whole beach to ourselves.    It’s a bonnie morning mostly overcast but the sun is trying hard to burn its way through the thin layer of cloud so we could have a few sunny spells.   I’m seriously thinking of going out on the bike because, although it’s breezy it isn’t as cold as it has been.



12.30    Work continues apace on the new roundabout at the War Memorial.... in fact the job will be finished today by the look of it.    The pedestrian crossing won’t have lights so nae buttons, which is a disappointment, but it will have the pimply (tactile) slabs for people with poor
Harbour House is behind all that stuff ?.... major  'flap on state'.
eyesight.    The first impression I had this morning was that ‘arbour ‘ouse was cut off because of work vehicles and we weren’t going to be able to have our morrrrrrrning coffee;   major ‘flap on’ state cut in.   But that was not the case and all was well on the coffee front!   And the entertainment one too!


The air has turned cooler since I was on the beach.... I doubt if I’ll bother taking the bike out after lunch.   Otherwise it’s a bonnie day.

15.45    Welll that was really clever Alberto!    I went out for a run in the car after lunch and got back to Ivy in time to have a cuppa before going along to the ‘Drop in Cafe.   I fell fast asleep in front of the tele and woke up at 15.30 with a three quarters full mug of tea on the coffee table .... too late to get organised for the ‘Cafe’.    Silly boy .... I made myself a fresh cuppa and switched on the computer.

19.38    There’s   dampness in the air tonight (I’ve been putting the bucket out).   The
Kinneuchar Kirk.
hatches are battened down and I have the kettle ‘on’ ready to settle down in front of the computer....  and the tele (“Last of the Summer Wine”) .... for the evening.    I’ve had an enjoyable day today apart from missing the ‘Cafe’.   Tomorrow is going to be cloudy with the chance of light rain... that explains the damp feel to the air tonight..... so computer it will be.      With a break for the paper and morning coffee in ‘arbour ‘ouse.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....