Bright and breezy ....


28th November 2019 (Thursday)     09.00 .... Oh my word;  we have a
Largo Bay.
‘bright and breezy’ morning with big patches of blues sky all over the place just now.   The wind has backed to the NNE so is feeling cooler;  the question is... do I do a washing?    The forecast for ‘KY9’ is “sunny intervals with a moderate breeze”.   It’s a bonnie morning, but it does look like we could get a shower or two.


15.30    It has been a gorgeous day: yes it has been colder... and will be colder yet again tomorrow and Sunday but what a difference the sun makes.

Before I went for coffee (and the paper) I did do the washing;  and had the urge to get the bike out but decided against that as I didn’t want the washing to get caught in any shower that might come our way.    None did .... and the washing is ready for ironing.   
Sunset time.
I’m also plagued with this cough and didn’t want to do anything that might exacerbate it.   However I went to the harbour (in the car), then came home by way of Kinneuchar and Shell Bay for a change of scenery.

I’m not saying that this cough is bothering me much but;  my postal voting paper arrived this afternoon .... and was in the post box by 15.30.   I posted it on my way to the ‘Drop in Cafe’ but got diverted by the sunset so ended up down at the harbour.    By the time I’d finished messing about down there, and at the Toft, the ‘Cafe’ would have closed, so I ended up going home via Kinneuchar.

19.00    It has been a bonnie day and the next few days are forecast to be ‘more of the same’;  sunny days are enjoyable.... even cold ones.   I don’t have anything ‘planned’ for tomorrow:  if this cough isn’t bothersome overnight I might visit Jim.   If it is bothersome I lose sleep,  and be grumpy  next day.


It was a bonnie sunset today... one of those “red sky at night kind”.... now we can look
Sunset over Elie Bay.
forward to a bonnie day tomorrow.    Sunrise is at 08.15 so there’s no need to get ‘up’ at ‘funny time’..... that said I haven’t been in the mood for getting ‘up’ early anyway;  but I’d like to be back to that soon.   

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....