....

3rd August 2023 (Thursday)      07.00 .... Hmmmmmm... the sky is overcast


with a light NW breeze; thundery showers are forecast for the afternoon.    It’s not what I’d call a ‘good drying day’ but I have a washing on the line, hoping it will be dry by lunch time!.... however, this is mostly a drawing/rest day for me, though I intend going out on the bike later in the morning.


19.00   Today’s weather has been kinder than was forecast;   the thundery showers missed us, and we had mostly sunny and warm day.   My washing was dry by lunchtime.... and has been ironed.   Strangely enough I never went out on the bike today;  I got carried away with the ‘Kinneuchar Project’ and did a lot of work on that.    The bike battery needs to be charged before I go any distance.   Although we haven’t had any thundery showers, the Newcastle area has;  in fact thunder is still active there.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....