Lovely, calm and misty, morning.....

10th August 2023 (Thursday)    10.30 .... It’s a bonnie, balmy, humid


 morning.... and I have been out on the bike, with the camera enjoying it.   Activity happening all around and I have a lot of photographs to sort out.    Although overcast and misty just now it’s warm.... and the sun should burn off the cloud in the afternoon so it should be even warmer then!.     I’m ready for morning coffee!



17.30    The sun eventually broke through and we now have a gorgeous, sunny and warm, evening;  the temperature on the garden thermometer is at 23C and there’s only a breath o’ a breeze so it is warm.   I imagine that the beach will have been busy.  The washing I hung out first thing is near enough dry.

The two late nights I’ve had have caught up with me and, when working in the Hutte, I kept dozing off... so didn’t achieve very much.  I did have a conversation with ‘Blob’ who made a brief appearance.  When moulting he tends to ‘lie low’.


19.30      I have the feeling that it’s going to be one of those uncomfortably warm nights;  I’ve been putting the bucket out, and although the sky has clouded over the air is humid and warm.   Tomorrow’s weather is going to be ‘warm, with sunny intervals with a fresh breeze’.... sunnier than it has been today; in fact bonnie holiday weather.   The weekend is going to be unsettled... sunny spells and showers....Sunday being the better of the two days.   At the moment it looks like we could have some overnight showers.

 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....