Lovely fresh morning .....

21st August 2023 (Monday)     08.30 .... it’s a lovely fresh morning;   cool in

David going to the creels.

the frisky breeze but it will warm up when the sun is higher.   The ‘Janice Toddie’ I had last night has definitely worked;  I’m feeling ‘almost bright eyed and bushy tailed’.   I’ll lie low today...i.e. work on a drawing.   Another ‘JT’ tonight should have me out on the bike tomorrow.     I’ve been for the paper (and milk), visited the harbour (in the car);   now I’m ready for breakfast.



12.30   I didn’t intend to get the bike out today but it was warm and I had a letter to post .... so had a quick birl up to Elie then home by way of the Elie and Ferry Roads.   I’ll go and organise something for lunch then work in the afternoon.


20.00   I had a good ‘work’ session in the early afternoon (Kinneuchar kirk (1818) from the Northeast based on an original sketch by Rev Sime held in HES archive); then watched the World Athletic Championships from Budapest.   I’m feeling tired now, but have been feeling much better that I have done for the past couple of days.   I’ll have a ‘JT’ before bed; that should have me firing on all cylinders ...maybe not tomorrow, but definitely on Wednesday.   Tomorrow will have to be another ‘rest day’.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....