Peaceful morning .....

5th August 2023 (Saturday)      09.00 .... I went up to Chapel Green on this


lovely, quiet morning;  even the birds were at peace.    Dogs were out exercising their owners, paddle boarders wandering around on the water and a few golfers out enjoying an early morrrrrrrrning round;  and me on the bike.  


I had to wait (on the seat at the 6th tee) about 10 minutes for golfers coming down the 5th, so, while waiting I took some photographs of that corner of Chapel Green Road... a place that I have neglected  for a while.  Maggie lived In ‘Beaufort’ when she was a teenager.

19.30     After breakfast I went to Methil to visit Alice, and do some shopping at the same time.   We were having a cuppa when Alice said “look at those clouds!... we’ll have to go to Buckhaven to get some photographs!   Actually it might have been me that said that!    Anyway we went to Buckhaven shore and I got some cloud photographs.   That reminds me I still have most of this morning’s photos to sort out.... and the Buckhaven ones.   Back at Alice’s we had one of her homemade steak pies for lunch;  my word that was tasty: and ‘Puku’ (Maori for stomach) was a very content puku!

On the way home from Methil I got caught in one of the ‘thundery showers’ that were mentioned in the weather forecast.   The car won’t need to go through the car wash for a while, because the rain was torrential.   I was back in Ivy by 14.00 and having my afternoon catnap, in front of the tele, about 30 minutes later.   I woke up an hour or so later well ready for a cuppa.   The one I’d made was sitting on the table .... cauld!  
Feeling refreshed, and creative I went out to The Hutte and enjoyed an hour with the pencils.  




Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....