Nice morning .....

19th August 2023 (Saturday)     09.30 .... It’s a nice morning; sunny spells

Tour group at Chapel Green.

with a fresh easterly breeze..... but cool for the middle of August.    I haven’t been for the paper... for some reason Ferry Road was busy at ‘my time’ so I decided to go out later in the afternoon.... after the traffic settles down.    When I first looked out (05.00) it was raining and went bad to bed, eventually getting ‘up’ at 06.30.   Since then I have been busy with.... ‘ousework, breakfast, and multiple cuppas;  now I am ready to go to Methil and annoy Alice.

20.00    Alice made a really tasty chicken salad for lunch;  it was the way she did the bits of chicken that made it so tasty;  (there’s not much you can do with ‘green stuff’ to make it tasty).   I’ll buy the appropriate bits of chicken (not breasts... smaller bits than that) and have a go sometime this week. 

I haven’t been the most active person today;  even along at Methil I wanted to catnap.  Last night I was restless in bed because of the temperature, and that must have made me tired.   When I got back home I fired up the tele to watch the World Championship Athletics from Budapest... and fell sound asleep.   I’m feeling in the mood to go out to play now but will leave that until tomorrow morrrrrrrrrrrning.   The weather forecast is good for tomorrow so I should get ‘up and out’ early.   I’ve seen a lot of new holiday makers wandering around this evening so the villages are busy with new visitors to chat to. 

West Lodge... Balcarres estate.

21.00   I’d planned to get a photo of the cruise ship ‘Nieuw Statendam’ leaving the Firth this evening but the sun has gone down and with it the light.   Oh well.... bedtime chocolate and a browse through the TV channels for ‘the boy’.   Actually an early night in bed would be a good idea.

 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....