Cool NW breeze ....

4th August 2023 (Friday)    09.45.... the cool NW breeze made the air chilly


this morrrrning... but the sun is up and the air much warmer now.    It’s a lovely morrrrrning  so I think I’ll have my morning coffee break up at Chapel Green.   The weather forecast is ‘good’ with the early morning showers fading away by lunch time.   I might have my morrrrrrrrrrrning coffee break up at Chapel Green today.





16.45   I haven’t been up to Chapel Green yet;  I got diverted by a sudden desire to detach a few weeds from Mother Earth and send them for a holiday in the ‘broon’ bucket next Friday.  I don’t have much of a garden just now but the weeds in the bits of garden I do have, are very healthy weeds.... and in need of a ‘holiday’.   I’m hoping to go up to Chapel Green after this update.  The urge to pull weeds has left me. 

19.00    I’ll go biking tomorrow morning;  I ended up pullin’ a few more weeds.  I’ve also been working in The Hutte; so have had a productive day.  I was going to put ‘very productive’ but I don’t do very productive nowadays.


Ferry Road has been busy this afternoon;  I’m assuming it’s people coming back after being somewhere in the car: if it’s more cars coming in, parking will be a big problem this weekend.  The villages of the East Neuk are all busy:  all the roads I call ‘my quiet roads’ are busy: Even my ‘quiet biking places’ are busy. Has ‘change’ happened faster all  round the East Neuk in the past few years;  or is it just me growing older?   Older?.... me?.... no it can’t be that!


20.30   I’ve been watching the Cycling World Championships from the Sir Chris Hoy velodrome (Glasgow);  I don’t think I could get out of the electronic start gate!   I have the right shape o’ butt;  but it isnae muscle!

Thundery showers and gentle breeze is the weather forecast for us tomorrow; that means


sunny spells in between any showers that might come our way.   I am happy enough with that.   I’ve had a busy and enjoyable day; but it has caught up with me and I am tired now; but it’s a contented tiredness.

 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....