Lovely morning ....

23rd August 2023 (Wednesday)      08.30 ....  We have an almost wall to wall

Mr 'B' on Sundance.

blue sky, with only a light breeze; a lovely start to the day.... and a perfect day for ‘gaun oot tae play’.   I am in “slight flap on” mode; today's mission being a trip to Leven (shopping) after breakfast.... and another cuppa.

19.15    The shopping mission was reasonably enjoyable.... there was a pre-COVID ‘retail therapy’ feel about it.  I got everything I wanted .... and some things I ‘wanted’ but did really need.  ‘Goodies’!    I couldn’t go to Alice’s as she was going out in the morrrrrning;  I had morning coffee at home.

After putting the messages away I watched the World Championships while having the aforementioned ‘morrrrning coffee, before doing some ‘work’.   I’m pleased with the way the Kinneuchar Project is coming along, and enjoying being useful (to myself) again.

the 'new' Chapel Green House.

In the evening I went up to Chapel Green to get a few photos of the green from Maggie’s seat.... and other viewpoints.... now that work on the ‘Chapel Green House’ site is finished... for my archive.  The only noticeable change is of course the new ‘Chapel green House’.   I got round to thinking while sitting on Maggie’s Seat that someone might take a photo from Maggie’s Seat (if it’s still there) in a hundred years and the photo will look more or less the same as the one I took this evening.   I have put one of the old Chapel Green House that has been photographed for the past hundred years.

I spotted Mr ‘B’ out on Sundance.... and ‘Sundance’ has a new set of sails.   When I think about it this was a good evening for a sail;  Steve  (Mr ‘B’) was pottering around the harbour area when I saw him, but I imagine he would go out into the Firth once he got the sails up.

22.30    I’m well ready for bed tonight after a busy and satisfying day.   Tomorrow I’m

The 'old' Chapel Green House.

going to Methil to ‘annoy’ Alice; I’ve done the shopping so we won’t have to do that.... Alice does her main shopping of Friday with her daughter Karen.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....