Damp and misty ....

2nd December 2022 (Friday)   07.45.... There’s a bit of mist this morning....


I don’t think I’ll bother with the beach at this time;  but I’ll keep an ‘eye on the sky’ in case it brightens up in the next 15 minutes.    I have a prescription to pick up so won’t go out until after 09.00....hopefully on the bike as , although damp, it’s a quiet morning’  ‘thick cloud and a gentle breeze, with a chance of light precipitation (drizzle)’ is forecast for our area.

12.00   ‘The Boy’ (that’s me) has been busy this morning:  I’ve been to Elie (in the car) picked up my prescription and the paper;  and had a long chat to Anna who was waiting for the X60 bus.   This weather is not enticing me out today.... at least not so far.   Should the sun breakthrough I might go out on the bike, but I don’t think that is going to happen.    I have much to do in Ivy; so won’t be bored.


18.30   Well the sun never broke through so I didn’t go out on the bike.   I wasn’t that keen anyway because I was busy with other things. One of the ‘things’ I did was sent in my gas and electricity readings;  at that time I was £959 in credit.   It will be interesting to see what the credit figure is later tonight, after they’ve sorted it all out. 

With the weather being drab looking I never went to the beach today.... that’s actually ‘good’.... because it means there’s no sand to ‘oover up!    Tomorrow is going to be slightly brighter;  I am looking for sunny spells, but I don’t think it’s going to be warm.   

22.30    I’ve been working late on the computer (for me) tonight;  when I get into


something interesting it’s hard to stop.   Anyway I’m now finished for the night and will have my mug o’ chocolate then bumble off to bed:  I’ll pick up where I left off (on the computer) tomorrow.

I’ve enjoyed ‘today’ even though the weather wasn’t the bonniest;  a few sunny spells tomorrow will cheer us up.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....