Cold ....

11th December 2022 (Sunday)    08.00.... there’s a cold air but it’s not quite


frosty:  and I’ve fed ‘Blob’ , who was happily twittering away on top of the Rowan tree.   I might go to the beach after this update.... but I’ll check the Fife Weather cams first to see if there’s going to be a visible sunrise... and to check what the clouds situation is.  If I don’t go to the beach it will be down to the harbour (in the car) when I go for the paper.

10.00    The paper has been uplifted  and the harbour checked;  I can say that “all is good” (except that it’s cauld on the lugs).   The team in the ‘paper shop’ is operating at optimum efficiency and I was the only one at the harbour.   The sky has cleared since then and we now have a ‘sunny but cold morning’;  I might go to the beach later.   However, the main ‘plan’,  for today, is to write Christmas cards.   I’m now going have ‘morrrrrrrrrrrning coffee’.


15.00   Instead of going to the beach I had a change of direction and took a daunder up to the Pony Field and golf course.   It was pleasantly warm (I was well wrapped up) in the sunshine, but I was glad to get off the road, as there was ice on both road and pavement, where the sun hadn’t reached.   It was a nice afternoon for a slow stroll.   I’ve organised the Christmas cards and the Christmas card list;   I will start writing them this evening.





18.30    I’ve had food.... now I am going to settle down in front of the tele and write the Christmas cards that have to be posted.   I will also do one for all my friends on FB because we can’t rely on the postal service just now.    Tricky time for choosing to have strikes;  can’t help but think it will backfire.   Most people are connected electronically


now so posting Christmas Cards will soon be a ‘thing of the past’.   Orf to put the kettle ‘on’ then find something to watch while writing the cards.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....