Damp ....

3rd December 2022 (Saturday)    10.00 ....I went down to the beach at

sunrise time but a shower o’ drizzle came across: the shower passed quickly enough... and we had an interesting sky, but the actual sunrise was never going to be visible because of low cloud on the horizon, so I didn’t stay out long.   Since then the sky has clouded over and we have more drizzle;  the ‘light rain’ is forecast to fade away later.   I was anticipating sunny spells in the afternoon but I’m not so sure now.   It looks like being a computer day.


19.00    The weather brightened up by midday; we had sunny spells,.... and I went out on the bike.  With the sky breaking up I decided to bike up to Elie to get the paper.... and visit the harbour.    The air had changed with the clearing sky and it was cold on the lugs.   Enjoyable, but definitely cooler than it had been when I was on the beach at sunrise time.


There’s still that one motor boat in the harbour and it looks awfie lonely;  in fact it disnae look very healthy the way it’s sitting on the water.   Anyway I photographed my way round the harbour (including the boat) and all the way home to Ivy.   I was ready for early afternoon coffee when I got home.

I had a ‘work plan’ for the afternoon;  however that had to be amended after I fell asleep watching football.   Luckily I’d done the ooverin’ and dustin’ before falling asleep.   However the afternoon wasn’t completely wasted as I eventually did some work on the computer... and might do some more ‘work’ later. 

22.00    This has ended up being a ‘rest day’;  I haven’t been able to get fired up most of the day.    I went out to shut the gate and it was raining;  so I looked up the weather forecast for tomorrow and we are to have light rain with a moderate wind from the East’.  Not really the kind of forecast I like:  probably means a computer/ housework kind o’ day.

It’s chocolate time... then off to bed to read my book.   With the forecast being iffy, I think


I’ll have a ‘sleep in’ tomorrow.   The ‘plan’ is to do some ‘ousework and get organised for Christmas.   I’m finding it hard to get into a Christmas mood this year; somebody told me yesterday that Santa Claus was a figment of my imagination!

 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....