Beautiful morrrrrrrning ....

22nd December 2022 (Thursday)     10.30 .... we have a ‘bright and sunny’


start to the day... with only a light breeze so, although there’s a seasonal coolness in the air it isn’t cold, because there’s hardly any wind chill.   I managed to the beach for sunrise;  it was bonnie and very peaceful on the beach.... with a few dogs taking their ‘humans’ for an early morning walk.   I’m feeling almost ‘bright eyed and bushy tailed’ this morning, though still full of the cold.   I suppose another ‘stay in and stay warm’ day would be a good idea;   I’m not very good at actually acting on my ‘good ideas’.



21.30    This has been one of those calm, kind of magical Elie and Earlsferry days, when dreaming is easy;  so I enjoyed it.   Actually I’ve had a rest day though I went to ‘the Store’ for a run in the car and to see if they sold individual  sized containers for the freezer.   They don’t.   I did remember to get the chocolate.  On the way past St Monans I did see a couple of workmen, with a barrow of ‘stuff’ and it looked like they were going to be filling in the inverted road bumps.   There was no traffic control, so it was only a patch up job that will have to be done properly sometime.    I came home by way of Kellie Castle.


I’ve had a better day but never really got going;  however my breathing has been fine today.   At one point I did think of getting the bike out.... but that would have been stupid..... so I went to the harbour at sunset time, in the car, because the tide was ‘in’ and the water so calm that we had reflections.   That reminds me I have photographs to download.

 There is cool air tonight:   I felt it when putting the ’green’ bucket out for tomorrow morrrrrning   ‘Light cloud’ and moderate breeze’ is our weather for tomorrow;  the breeze is from the Easterly direction hence the cooler air.

I suppose I’ll have to go to Leven to buy the individual sized containers for freezing;  I’ll


do that tomorrow morning.     Alice told me that there are two shops within 50 metres of each other that sell them so I should get lucky.   I’d have coffee with Alice but she goes out with Karen, one of her daughters on a Friday.    Mind you if I go early enough I could still mooch an ‘early morrrrrning coffee’ before they go out.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....