Dull morrrrning ....

18th December 2022 (Sunday)     09.45 .... ‘Strong winds and rain’ is the

Grey Seal (juvenile).

weather forecast for us this afternoon;  at the moment it’s overcast  with frisky breeze....a dull start to the day.   I’ve been for the paper and down to the harbour;  all is good and quiet all over the place this morrrrning.   There is/was a grey seal pup on the rocks at the harbour.... not a new born pup;  this one has been abandoned by ‘Maw’, and is about to start (unknown to it so far)  fending for itself.    Hunger will be the motivator.   I’ll loup intae the car and deliver the remainder o’ the Christmas cards before the rain comes;  after morrrrrrrrrrrning coffee.

22.30     I louped intae the car to deliver the cards.... got to Elie and discovered I’d left the cards at home.    However I did a wee shopping in the ‘Deli’;   I got parked outside nae bother.... usually I can’t get near it.    Anyway I did the shopping and have yet to deliver the last of the cards.  

There’s a parcel being delivered by Royal Mail tomorrow so I’ll have to be around for that:  Michael is going to phone and let me know when to expect it;  hopefully in the morning.   I’ll deliver the cards as soon as I know what’s ‘appening.

This has a been a funny day:  luckily the bad weather never materialized and the air is warmer so we shouldn’t have any frost tomorrow morrrning.   Having said that I couldn’t get ‘into gear’ today;  oh I did things on the computer, and watched the football.   It was a brilliant Final and I was happy that Messi (Argentina) finally got a World Cup medal.... he is magical with a football.   As was Mbappe the French ‘star’ player  Argentina beat France 4 m- 2 on penalties the score being 3 – 3 after extra time.   


The forecast for tomorrow is ‘strong winds and rain’...  and much warmer!  I’m hoping the rain and wind will be somewhere... as it was today.   Although I haven’t  got everything done that I’d planned, I’m fairly satisfied at the end of the day.   I forgot to get chocolate when in the ‘Deli’ so I’ll tea and digestive biscuits again.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....