Cold on the lugs ....

6th December 2022 (Tuesday)    08.00 ....It is cold this morning;  there’s

'Minna' - Fisheries Protection vessel.

raw feel to the air.... so this boy won’t be going to the beach for sunrise.    There’s a bank of low cloud so sunrise won’t be visible anyway.   I’ll go for the paper (in the car) once the sun does appear, and after I’ve hung out a washing.   I’m not sure that doing a washing today was one of my better ideas, but it’s going through the machine as I type.    I’ve had breakfast....right  now I’m ready for another cuppa.
 

22.00    This has been a bonnie day.... but a touch too cold for me to go out on the bike.  Havin’ said that.... it was warm in the sun.  However I went to ‘The Store’,  in the car, to get some supplies.    I no longer browse the aisles nowadays;  I buy the items I need so....  no ‘goodies’.    There’s a subdued air to shopping now.... even my favourite check out lassie seemed to be less cheerful than usual.   To avoid the ‘inverted speed bumps’ on the road into St Monans I came home by way of Kellie Castle, and was back home by morrrrning coffee time.


After I’d put the messages away I sat down to have a well deserved mug o’ coffee.... after a busier morning than expected.   I thought about going down to the beach but ended up looking for picture wire:   I saw a coil of it the other day and must have put it in a ‘safe place’    I have a multitude of ‘safe places’.   They are completely useless of course because I forget where they are:  that said when I do come across something in its ‘safe place’ it’s always a pleasant surprise.... but the found item is no longer required.   It’s not easy being ‘me’.

Tonight is the start of a spell of cold weather.... temperatures more like we should be having at this time of year.   I haven’t a ‘plan’ for tomorrow;  apart from finding the picture wire.   It must be in The Hutte ‘cos that is where I was when I last saw it.   I’m

'Saipem 7000'.

taking the car to go for the paper in the mornings;  and down to the harbour to catch the sunset this afternoon.   I’m contemplating a trip up to Gillingshill in the next few days.... but I need to shake off this ‘under the weather’ feeling that I have first.

 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....