Snow showers ....

8th December 2022 (Thursday)    08.30. ....I was going down to the beach


but a snow shower came over ..... so I put the kettle ‘on’.   The snow didn’t last long but cameras don’t like snow.   I’ll either go for a run in the car, once the sun breaks through,  or go to the beach if the snow showers aren’t too bothersome.   
The showers are forecast to peter out by 10.23.... morrrrrrrrning coffee’ time.



17.15    I’ve enjoyed a lazy day;  mostly because it has been too cold to go out.... except in the car.   I fell asleep watching the tele and missed the ‘Drop In Cafe’;  and I’d been looking forward to that.    Myra phoned (from Edinburgh) and told me that she has injured her knee:  and this is her birthday.   I’m not sure of the actual date but it is this week sometime so....“Happy Birthday Myra”.;  enjoy your time with  ‘the troops’.    

'Loganair' plane.
At the moment it looks like being a cold night;  there’s frost on top of the car already.  ‘Blob’ has been fed at regular intervals today;  I must remember to break the ice on the water trough for him tomorrow morning..... if we do have a frosty night.   I’m having a migraine as I type  so that will take care of my activities for the evening;  most of the evening will be spent writing Christmas cards;  and watching something on the tele.   I’m not keen on this cold weather.


21.30    There seems to be a bit of mist coming in, and it isn’t frosty at the moment;  that said it isn’t warm either.   I found all that out when I went out to close the gate.   Tomorrow I must try to get ‘fired up’ and do some ‘work’ things.    The stamps I ordered from Royal Mail were delivered today;  and the SSAFA Christmas cards were despatched a couple of days ago so they should arrive tomorrow.   It will be all go after that.

The  Yellow warning (snow and ice) applying to Fife, has been extended until Sunday at


midday;  that means it’s going to be cold.   This does not have me loupin’ aboot wi’  joy.  

With the weather being as it is I have ‘nae plan’ for tomorrow other than go for the paper.   I hope to feel mair active than I have done today.   I’m orf to make a hot chocolate ... no ... change of plan... a Janice toddie before bedtime.

 



Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....