Quiet morning ....

29th December 2022 (Thursday)    08.00 .... It’s a quiet kind of morning... and warm for this time of year; ‘light rain showers and a fresh breeze’ is the weather forecast so we could have sunny spells!    ‘Willy Weather’ is in agreement.   Tomorrow is going to be wet; if I’m going out on the bike it will be today, when the ‘Troops’ are walking round the villages.   Having dais that I'm feeling slightly under the weather just now.

23.00   ‘The troops’ have been busy;  I have not.   I ended up in bed with a ‘winter virus’ bug so I  have had a rest day.   I’m feeling slightly brighter now but will stay low for a few days.  I’ve had a hot chocolate and a couple of pills and hope to feel brighter tomorrow.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....