Windy and not warm ....

26th December 2022 (Monday)     09.45 ....it’s windy so we have  wind chill


to cope with and it isn’t warm.    I think this is a day of rest for me;  I’m going to browse the TV paper to find a decent film to watch;  it won’t be an American film where the hero has a plateful of bullets for breakfast, and carries a machine gun with an never ending supply of said bullets;  I want something peaceful.... and realistic.   Must ‘go’;  got to have breakfast .




19.45    As is usual for me every year, Boxing Day has been a ‘lazy’ day;  and with this one being a cold one, I only went out for a short run in the car after morning coffee.    I had looked for something to watch on the tele but nothing ‘jumped out’ at me, so I ended up sorting out a load of papers.... and resting. 

My run in the car was only up to Kinneuchar then home by way of Balbuthie and the harbour;  stopping a a couple of places to get a few photos to ‘play with.  That’s when I noticed now cold it was.... and I was wrapped up.    Mike was at the harbour but we didn’t talk for long ...because of the wind.


‘Sleet showers and a fresh breeze’ is the forecast for tomorrow;  that means it’s going to be another ‘wrap up well’ day.   I’d like to go out on the bike but can’t because, with this cold weather I end up with a sore throat.   That said I have new 'super warm' scarf and gloves so could wrap up well enough to take a chance and go round ‘the Ferry.   I’ll see how frisky I feel in the morning.   I got up early this morning intending to go to the beach.... but the cold wind ended that plan.   There's a good chance that will happen tomorrow.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....