Peaceful morrrrrrrning ....

30th April 2022 (Saturday)      07.00.... it’s warmer than I expected it to be this

'Dod'.

early ....the garden thermometer is showing 8C so I’ll get the bike out to go for the paper.... and buy a scarecrow map.   Just now there’s a light breeze off the East.... with a ‘slight chance of precipitation’ (light showers) later in the afternoon so a bonnie day albeit with more cloud around.   

10.00   It’s a lovely ‘go out to play’ morning:  and I did.    I’ve been for the paper (and scarecrow map) then down to the harbour.... on the bike.   There’s a light breeze off the sea;  it’s cool but not cold.   I met ‘Dod’ going for his paper;  this event has been recorded for posterity.   I’m going to have another cuppa before having a walk down to the beach.

Barbara.

18.00   Instead of going to the beach I louped onto the bike and went up to Chapel Green;  this is the second time out on the bike today so I’ll be sair tomorrow.    I haven’t done much biking over the past four weeks;  I had an ‘setback’ at the Breakwater ‘iggzactly’ four weeks ago. 

The main excitement of the day was our ‘Royal Burgh’ wedding this afternoon;  with lots of guests looking like they had stepped straight out of Vogue.   I managed to get some photos of guests going to the church... and of the wedding cars.   No photographs of the bride unfortunately;  I managed to be at the wrong side of the road when her car passed by.   That said I am happy with the ones I did get.... sort of my kind of memories of the day.   Unfortunately it started to rain (only light.... but wet) about 14.45;  I doubt if it would be much of a damper on such a happy day.

I had intended going to the beach in the evening but the rain, though light, is


persistent.... and looks like it’s here for the evening.

20.30    The rain is really very light so I went to the beach to get a few photos of the Wedding marquee lit up for the Reception:  it looks very cosy.    The band started up when I was down there.... a happy sound at the end of a happy day.

The rain is going to move away and it should be cloudy but dry tomorrow morning.  










Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....