Overcast and cool ....

29th April 2022 (Friday)     09.00 ....the sky is overcast just now, but the sun


should that off by late morning; I certainly hope it does ‘cos I want to go out on the bike today, and right now it’s too cauld for me biking.   

Super yacht ‘St Nicolas’ is on her way to Leith this morning;  unfortunately there’s low mist, she is white, and moving up the south side o’ the Firth so no photographs of her this morning.   I hope to catch her on the way out.    She was owned by Vasily Anisimov (Russian billionaire) but he sold her in 2017.   I don’t know who is the present owner, but she can be chartered;  which is most likely why she is now heading for Leith.    I wonder who has chartered her?

14.00    After a dullish (and cool) morning we have a lovely, warm afternoon;  yep... I shall take a turn up to Chapel Green;  after a cuppa to waken me up.   Oh dear ... you won’t believe this:  last night I was watching ‘New Tricks’ and it finished at 23.40.... which is late for me.   Well.... I fell asleep and missed the last 10 minutes and don’t know who the guilty party was.... out of three potentials.    I couldn’t get to sleep for trying to work out who it would be!  Now I’ll have to keep checking for that episode coming round again.


I’ve had a lazy morning (had a migraine) but I am feeling sort of frisky now;  orf to make that cuppa.

17.00   I enjoyed two bike runs up to Chapel Green;  the first one without a card in the camera.... the second one with!    What a cracker of an afternoon, the first time I’ve really enjoyed being on the bike for a few weeks.  I had a ‘bug’ four weeks ago ....it didn't seem bad enough to be to be ‘the bug’ so I didn't do a test ... but it’s taking a bit of shaking orf.    Anyway I enjoyed  my outing in warm sunshine, today;  in fact I may take a walk to the beach in the evening.

21.30    I’m going to bed much earlier than I did last night:  I’m not a late night person.    I hope to get out on the bike tomorrow to have a look at the scarecrows dotted


around the villages; however that will depend on the weather.  The forecast isn’t as good as I’d hoped it would be ‘light rain showers and a moderate breeze’.   

 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....