Nice morrrrrning ....

17th April 2022 (Sunday)    10.30 .... I was ‘up and out’ before the pollen this


morning;  and enjoyed a good run out on the bike, on what is a quiet, peaceful, slightly cloudy but warm, start  to the day;  this is the first decent run on the bike since I came back from Auchnagatt.   The bike battery is being charged so I might go out in the afternoon .... but that depends on how busy the roads are.   I can report that all is good at Elie and Earlsferry..... and there’s a beach (and water) needin’ tae be played on.





21.30   I’ve had a quiet Easter weekend;  an enjoyable and restful weekend in fact.     The villages have been really busy this Easter weekend;  I imagine that the beach would have been busy this afternoon.   That said the Easterly breeze freshened after lunch and it was quite cool.   It was also a brilliant drying wind and my ‘oliday washing (which I did this morning) is ready for ironing.


I spent most of the afternoon drawing and.... watching a ‘The Ten Commandments” (1956.   It was an epic in its day but only an American director (Cecil B De Mille) would give ‘Moses’ a fancy hairstyle coming down from Mt Sinai after seeing the burning bush.   American film directors don’t seem that keen on realism.    That said... I’ve had an interesting and fulfilling afternoon.  

Although the bike battery is fully charged I didn’t go out again;  the roads were too busy .... and the wind was from the East.   I did take the car for a wee run but only as far as Kinneuchar Station and back.

Heather, Ray and Alistair are up (from - near Durham) for a break, and dropped in for a


coffee and chat.    They are all well, and have been working in the garden;  well, they had been... until the wind freshened.

I hope to get out on the bike early tomorrow morning;  the roads will be busy with traffic going back home after the Easter break, so I’m thinking of doing Elie Estate.    It all depends on how I’m feeling, and what the weather is doing.  

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....