Overcast ....

12th April 2022 (Tuesday - Auchnagatt)     08.15 .... it’s overcast but dry;  rain


is mentioned in the forecast and it looks like it won’t be long before it arrives.   I’m going to take walk to the end of the road.... and round the garden while it's dry.

09.00    I’ve been to the end of the drive but it was spitting light rain so abandoned the ‘planned’ walk to the top of the hill;  I had to keep cleaning the camera lens.   There’s a bitterly cold Southeast wind so not really a very pleasant morning to be out.    I’m still hoping for sunny spells, though the forecast does not make pleasant viewing!

19.00    Jackie was going to the Garden Centre  so I went for the run:  Iain was busy with his stamps.   The Garden Centre was fairly busy but the usual ‘buzz’ was lacking;  probably because it was not a particularly bonnie day.   Oh.... the rain that was forecast has arrived so we’re in for a cold and wet evening.... and night.


I’m coming home tomorrow;  I have my booster jab (at the Randolph Wemyss on Thursday.... as does Dod (Gordon).   Dod’s appointment is 20 minutes before mine so I hope to be taken early.   I’ve really enjoyed my pre- Easter break in Auchnagatt.    The weather has been ‘iffy’ but when visiting NTS properties the weather doesn’t matter so much.

‘Pancake’ (Bearded Dragon) has been active:  normally he just hangs around looking like a model of a Bearded Dragon, but today he’s been all over the place;  and I got some bonnie pictures of him in ‘action’.   I imagine he will now  need to rest for a week or two.

I’d better go and pack my bags;  not that there’s much to pack:  most of what I packed was never unpacked.

 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....