Not sunny and warm .... ....

5th April 2022 (Tuesday)      07.00.... It is absolutely not a ‘good hair day’!    We


have a ‘wet and windy’ morning;  that said, there’s isn’t a lot of dust in the air so, it would be a great day for biking....or going to the beach;  if it wasn’t ‘wet and windy’.    It’s going to be a computer and drawing day for me.    The wind is forecast to veer round to the Westerly direction later in the afternoon and tomorrow is to be brighter ..... and colder.    ‘Slight flap on’.... yep I need another cuppa.

08.00 .... After having ‘another cuppa’ I louped intae the car and went for the paper, milk and a couple o’ rolls.   I would have gone to the harbour but I discovered that the card in the camera was ‘Full’.... so didn’t.    Go to the harbour i.e.    I’ll have a wander to the beach after the rain moves away.... probably later in the afternoon.... but;  right now it’s breakfast time. 

11.30    The grey sky appears to be slightly paler than it was the last time I went out....however it’s still raining.  My morning has passed quickly; I’ve been drawing, then made myself an egg roll (not as good as the ‘char wallah’ but I’m getting better) to have with morning coffee.   The next move is to make up Iain’s bed;  I need some exercise and I don’t think I’ll be going to the beach today.

19.00     The beach?..... I don’t think the beach would be busy today.    I didn’t go to the beach;  in fact the only times I went out was when I went for the paper  and then to Leven to do a wee shopping in the afternoon:  I went to Sainsbury’s because they sell Somerset Honey (Littleover Apiaries).    Emily and John, my Granddaughter and her husband, (who live in Somerset), have bees and gave me a jar of their honey at Christmas.   Oh my word ....it was something else.  A few weeks ago I was in Sainsbury’s, spotted the Somerset honey and bought a jar.... and liked it.    Hence the trip into Leven on what has been an ‘orrible day for the beach,.... but a good day for shopping.   

This wintry spell has upset my routine.    Today was queer:  My breathing was fine until about 10.00 then the breathing tubes became agitated and I had to use the ‘bloo’ inhaler.   It all calmed down again about 18.00. 

Nae plan for tomorrow, though the weather is forecast to be better.... with the wind from a Westerly direction.   Iain’s been has been made up;  so he has a bed to fall into on Thursday night.   That’s assuming the weather is OK for travelling: there’s snow at Auchnagatt.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....