Romantic morning ....

27th April 2022 (Wednesday)     09.00 .... I had an early morning walk to the

Wedding marquee.

beach, on what is a pleasant, but slightly cloudy morning.   There’s only a light breeze so it isn’t as cold as it has been of late;  but I won’t dig out the sun cream yet.  The beach was busy for that time of morning;  with dog walkers on a huge beach.   The tide was full out.

We have a ‘Royal Burgh’ wedding this weekend;  the marquee is being set up, and I am already in a state o’ excitement, with something new to photograph.   I hope the weather is fine.

17.00    Being ‘confined’ to the house for most of the day is frustrating’ (especially on a bonnie day like today);  but I manage to fine ‘ousework to do (not much) in between doing Soduko’s in the Hutte and research on the computer.   Oh.... and doing breathing exercises (4 times daily) .... and falling asleep in various places.   I’ve been checking the weather forecast for the next few days;  the wind direction is due to change to Westerly on Monday.


We (The Team) are going out for lunch tomorrow (the ‘Rockies’) so I’ll do a ‘test’ this evening.   Having had all the jabs I don’t suppose it’s really necessary, but I’ll do one anyway.

21.30    I did a COVID test and it is ‘clear’... as I expected it to be, so I am fine for tomorrow:  blood test at the surgery (09.20) then ‘play’ until lunch time.   The forecast is good for tomorrow (more of the same) with high pressure over us (1027 on my barometer) so we should have a dry easterly breeze.... a cool dry Easterly breeze I should say.   I’ll take a walk to the beach first thing.

Other than the surgery and ‘The Rockies’ I have no ‘plan’.  I’ll hang around Ivy during the best part of the day.... when the pollen is worst;  then I might go out on the bike, depending on how cold it is, in the early evening.   Biking in a dry easterly breeze is not good for my (wrinkle free) delicate skin.

I’m going to make the chocolate, then look for something to watch on the tele; hopefully


 an interesting documentary.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....