Feeling excitable ....

6th April 2022 (Wednesday)      08.00.... There’s about 70% cloud cover just

My friend  Sydney's daughter 'Jo'.


now, which means  there’s a good chance of the bits I’m fond of ....sunny spells!    Unfortunately there’s also the chance of precipitation in the form of showers.   The wind, which is fairly frisky, is from the Westerly direction;  what an improvement on the weather we had yesterday!   I don’t think I’ll go out on the bike, but I may have a daunder to the beach later;  my breathing is fine just now.   Must ‘go’.... ever so slight flap on;  ‘Puku’ (bless his imaginary 6 pack) is hungry.

12.30    ‘Jo’ (McKinnie formerly ‘Jo Jo’ Rennie), is visiting her sister Diana,  and came along for a visit.... and a mug of my irresistible morrrrrrrrning coffee.  Jo is my friend Sydney’s daughter.   We had a long chat, followed by a short walk to the beach;  I am  a happy boy.   Even my coffee, which can at times be somewhat ‘wersh’, was of excellent quality... welll.... maybe no’ excellent;  but better than usual.   I might get the bike out in the afternoon.... if showers don’t come our way.   Orf to have something to eat after an exciting morrrrrrrrning.


21.00    This has been a very enjoyable day;  what a difference the sun makes .... and chatting to Jo was the icing on the cake.    Conversation is one of the best ways there is to calm down.  

In the afternoon I took a run out on the bike.... only as far as Chapel Green.   I felt that I could have gone further, but was in a mood for drawing so went home and put the kettle ‘on’ before settling down with the pencils.

I’m beginning to feel my normal self again;  having been under the weather since this cold spell started.   This is good as I am going up to Iain and Jackie’s on Friday:  there’s a vintage Tractor Rally travelling from Ellon to Aberdeen on Saturday  and we want to get a few photographs.   I must remember to take  mask(s) with me.  

I’ve just been out to the bucket and there’s been a shower o’ rain;  a heavy shower by the



look of it.    I have ‘nae plan’ for tomorrow, but will take time out to go out on the bike depending on the weather..... ‘light rain and a fresh breeze’ is the forecast.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....