Peaceful morning

 

16th April 2022 (Saturday)     08.00 ....It’s one of those lovely early Spring


mornings... you know;   a bit of mist and a touch of romance in the air, a magical mixture.   I’ve been for the paper and to the harbour... in the car.   The car battery is fully charged so I can relax and enjoy our wee villages.;  I’ll go out on the bike after morrrrrrrrrrrning coffee.






18.30    This has been a bonnie day;  and a quiet one for me.... in fact let’s call it a ‘super rest day’.   I enjoyed morning tea and chat with Alistair, Claire and ‘The Troops’ at ‘Balvonie’.   Alistair and Claire have done a load of work both inside and outside ‘Balvonie’;  this gave me the urge to ‘work’.   I went back to Ivy full of ‘plans’.

Back at Ivy I set about organising something for lunch (some kind o’ Chicken ‘Things’) then went out to The Hutte to contemplate the ‘work plan’.    I’ll start the work tomorrow.  As is my norm after lunch I fell asleep in The Hutte.   I’d forgotten to put the bike ‘on charge’ so I couldn’t go out on it.... so ended up doing some work on the Rires project.  Yes I’d say I’ve had a restful day.


22.00    I’ve enjoyed an evening of TV and drawing.... so I’m a content ‘Boy’ tonight.   I intend being slightly more active tomorrow morning;  in fact if the roads are quiet I might take the bike along to pick up the paper;  ‘light cloud with a moderate breeze’ is the weather forecast... with warm sunny intervals.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....