Interesting sky ....

26th April 2022 (Tuesday)    08.00 .... there’s been some rain overnight;  in


fact it was raining at 05.30 so I went back to bed,.... and eventually got ‘up’ at 06.30.   It’s a bonnie morning now, though there are some shower clouds around;  but they make the sky interesting....as long as they are ‘over there and not here’.   At the moment they look a bit too near ‘here’ for my likin’.  The light wind is mostly from the NNE this morning... and cool.

11.00    ‘The Boy’ has been busy.   With the sky being mostly overcast,.... and spits and spots o’ rain, I decided to go to Leven to do some shopping.   The roads were busy (they mostly always are nowadays- compared to pre COVID).... but the mission was accomplished in ‘nae time’.    Both the shops I visited were quiet.   The ‘Master Plan’ for the remainder of the day is to have a walk to the beach .... after morrrrrrrrrrrrrning coffee and if there’s nae spits and spots o’ rain.    We should have sunny spells in the afternoon.


21.00    We eventually had a brighter afternoon, and I louped intae the car and went for a run to Kinneuchar then Elie harbour.   It was a bonnie enough afternoon but the cold wind agitated the auld breathing tubes;  which is why I didn’t go out on the bike.   The tide was out so I enjoyed a walk among the boats in the harbour.   The harbour was quiet but it was late in the afternoon and folks would be thinking of ‘food’:  it was good seeing the Ship Inn busy.   This summer looks like being normal.....let’s hope we have a warm... even hot one.

I did some ‘ousework today;  in fact most of the day has been spent staying ‘in’, and warm.... and ‘ousework suited that purpose.   No ‘ousework tomorrow...and I don’t have a ‘plan’.   The weather (wind direction) dictates my activities.   I need a change of wind

'EDT Jane' - offshore supply vessel.

direction and I don’t think that’s going to happen until Thursday.   I have an appointment with Laurie (Nurse) on Thursday morning (Blood Test)...and we, Kirsty, Myra, Geoff and Alberto, are going to the ‘Rockies’(Anstruther) for lunch.... so Thursday is a busy day.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....