Gorgeous looking mirrah this morrrning ....

1st April 2022 (Friday)   08.00 .... Welllll April has started with  a cracker o’ a


mornin’;  there is a touch of frost, and a light breeze off the Northwest... and it is supposed to be decreasing (though it disnae feel like it) so I’ll get the bike out later in the mornin’:   I'm hoping for 'fairly quiet' around the middle of the day.

10.00    I have solved the increase in the central heating costs.  My heating controls are a set of ‘buttons’ that I can move around the house.... all I’ve done is put them on top of a radiator.   It’s brilliant.... Ivy is warm in ‘nae time’.   Must ‘go’ “ever so slight flap on”.... it’s nearly coffee time.

20.30    I am absolutely shattered tonight;  after a busy(ish) day.   I went out, on the bike after my morning coffee break, picked up the paper and my prescription from the Chemist.... then down to the harbour.   I photographed my way home in time for lunch... and to catch the postie delivering the Fine Line pens.

I’ve had a funny day;  been feeling ‘one degree under’, though I did manage to do all the


things I wanted done: Except make up Iain’s bed... but I have until Thursday to do that.   I’m travelling up to Iain and Jackie’s for a short ‘oliday.    There’s a vintage tractor Rally and procession that has to photographed.   The ‘procession is from Ellon to Cruden Bay so we’ll find a spot to catch the tractors on the move.

I’ve checked out the pens and they are ‘iggzactly’ what I want.   I didn’t get any drawing done today but should get some done tonight and tomorrow.  


Neil’s (Goodwin) photography exhibition is ‘on’ in the Ferry Hall tomorrow;  it was on this afternoon but I was feeling ‘iffy’.   I’m going to test myself tomorrow morrrning... before I have food, and before I go out anywhere.   I don’t think I have ‘the bug’, but I feel like I might have something.   An early night in bed is called for methinks.   It’s time for the bedtime chocolate and a quick browse through the tele Channels.

 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....