Lovely morning ....

20th April 2022 (Wednesday )    07.30 ....I’m feelin’ fairly frolicsome;  which


isnae bad after a restless night;  my arm was tender at the injection site and I kept waking up.
 The arm feels fine now that I’m vertical, but I know what’s going to happen when I sit down to watch the ‘News’ after lunch.

We have a bonnie start to the day but there’s a cool breeze orf the sea;  that said, it will be warm when sheltered from said breeze.   My ‘plan’ is to potter around the garden in the afternoon.  

20.00    I was a week early for my blood test appointment, which I am happy about ‘cos yesterday’s jab has upset my routine completely.    This the first time I’ve had Pfizer jab and I ain’t likin’ it.   At least my arm is no longer sore so I should get a good night’s sleep.

I enjoyed the ‘istory Society cuppa at the Pav;  there’s always something interesting talked about.   When I set off to come home I left my camera bag on the ground;  it was right where I left it when I went back to get it.   I’ve had an exciting day.

The ‘plan’ was to go for the Colinsburgh ‘Lite Bite’ lunch but I fell asleep having a quick cuppa in the Hutte, so missed it.   Myra was there and said there was a good attendance.

It has been a nice enough day but easterly breeze meant that haar has been hanging around most of the time.... and it has been colder.  The cool wind is going to be with us for the next few days unfortunately.

I have no plans for tomorrow though I am hoping to have shaken off the after effects of the ‘jab’.   I’m thinkin’ tomorrow might be a restful drawing day.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....