Breezy .....

4th April 2022 (Monday)      07.30.... There’s a lot of clouds coming


over on a frisky breeze from the Northwest, but I see ‘bloo’ patches so we could have sunny spells with light rain showers later... and it’s warmer.  I’m hoping to get out on the bike later;  up to Chapel Green at least.  Although I like drawing, that’s one of my happiest ways of relaxing, I need exercise.  

12.30    The second kitchen window has been cleaned inside and out;  and I’ve turned the wheels o’ the car.... and been up to Chapel Green on the bike.    The villages are busy so I’m thinkin’ that it must be the school holidays (Easter);  there’s a lot of families around.   I hope the warmer weather stays with us.    Having said that... light rain is forecast for tomorrow.

The car hadn’t been moved since Thursday so I took it up to Kinneuchar and home by Balbuthie;  that’s it for another few days.  

  19.30    Ferry Road has been busy with all kinds of vehicles today;  including one long lorry with a delivery for one of the building sites.   A busy... and interesting place to be is Elie and Earlsferry.


In the afternoon I finished off the first drawing of Rires Castle, taken from the sketch by the Rev Sime done in 1805:  the original sketch is in the Canmore archives.   People are allowed to download the images etc as long as they don’t use them for personal gain.  I think that means money.... not pleasure.    I’ll e-mail them to find out where I stand with my drawing once the final drawing is finished.   The drawing I have done is, more or less, how I want the finished one to look.... with a few corrections to scale etc.

22.00    I did one of the ‘Blue box’ tests tonight....I did it because I saw the box and hadn’t done a blue box one.   It was ‘Clear’ so I’m a happy boy.

Tomorrow is not going to be ‘a good hair day’; it’s raining just now and we’re to have ‘light rain’ and a moderate breeze from the East, tomorrow.   Not a good day for the bike.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....