Bright and sunny....

 

28th April 2022 (Thursday)     07.30 .... There is a touch of frost on the car


windscreen, but we have a ‘bright and sunny’ morning so the frost will rapidly lift:  it looks like being a bonnie day, with a light onshore breeze.   So.... probably cool on the beach.   A good day for going out on the bike;  in the late afternoon.

11.30   Blood taken, appointments organised, photos taken;  a successful and happy morrrrrrrrning.    It’s a beautiful day.... and warm;  even at the harbour.    The washing I hung out first thing should dry.... even in the light breeze we have just now.  I’ll get the bike out in the late afternoon (after lunch). 

 21.00    The aforementioned washing dried in what turned out to be a light, but cold, onshore breeze in the afternoon:  a big change from the morrrrrrrrning.

Kirsty, Myra and I enjoyed lunch at ‘The Rockies’;  Geoff was feeling under the weather and decided not to go.   The three of us had Battered ‘addock and very tasty it was too..... followed by sweet.   The air had turned cooler by the time we went out to the car so I took a quick batch of photographs, before Myra drove us home.  


Back at Ivy I brought the washing in, then had a cuppa in The Hutte....and fell asleep.  I woke up with ‘Blob’ perched on my shoe....so I fed him.

This has been an ‘organised’ day for me;  unlike my normal, blundering around, kind of days.   An occasional change of routine is good: and I comb my hair.   That’s a big change.

The weather forecasters have KY9 down for ‘sunny intervals and a gentle breeze’ tomorrow;  I might actually get out on the bike early.... if it isn’t frosty.   It’s supposed to turn warmer but I guess that probably applies away from the coast and the onshore breeze.   I’m looking for a morning like we had today after 09.00.

Preparation for our ‘Royal Burgh Wedding’ are going on apace;  I hope the weather is

Chalmers Lighthouse - Anstruther.

kind for the young couple, and their guests, on their especial day.
This will be an exciting weekend in Elie and Earlsferry;  not only do we have a Wedding, this is also the ‘Scarecrow Festival' weekend.... so a really busy few days ahead.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....