Early morning fog ....

21st April 2022 (Thursday)     08.30 ....The sun will burn back the haar we have


just now and we will have a bonnie day; though there will be a cool breeze off the sea.   

Well I’m feeling brighter this morning;  but I have to say that my second booster jab (the first time I’ve had Pfizer) did have ‘the day after side effects’.   After the previous three jabs I had a slight headache for a couple of hours the next day;  but yesterday I had the headache and my eyeballs were all over the place.   Anyway I’m feeling positive today (and my eyeballs are doing what they should do):  the test will be doing a ‘Diabolical Soduko’.

16.30    I am near enough over the ‘side effects’ of the jab;  I even did a wee bit of weeding.   That said I am tired now but I intend going up to Chapel Green, on the bike, once the work traffic (and there’s a lot o’ that) is off the road.   It has been a nice day; pleasantly warm away from the wind.    I passed the ‘diabolical’ Soduko test, so I am a happy boy:  in fact I did two (they’re from the Daily Telegraph book).   I think I deserve a cuppa before pulling a few more weeds.


21.00   The haar came in again late in the afternoon;  in between the morning and afternoon haar it was lovely.... warm in the garden which is where I spent a fair bit of the afternoon.     I saw the weather forecast for the weekend a few minutes ago and it looks like we’re going to have an onshore breeze most of the rime;  probably means haar morning and evening.  

I had a wander up the street to post my voting paper earlier today;  I like to get that done in plenty of time.    A postal vote was much easier for Maggie, so I got one at the same time.   The beach was quiet but that’s understandable on a cool and breezy morning.

I’m feeling much better tonight but I have ‘nae plan’ for tomorrow.   This East wind restricts my outdoor activities;  however I will go up to Chapel Green at some point .....  but I won’t bother with the coffee.   


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....