Bright and sunny ....

2nd April 2022 (Saturday)     09.00 .... Another quiet, bright and sunny morning.


after a light touch of early frost;  and I am feeling frolicsome.   I had a ‘clear’ COVID test so I am ready to go.   Where am I going?   Oh aye.... round to the ‘Ferry Hall’ to Neil’s Photography Exhibition sometime after 11.00.   Before that I have vegetables and tautties to peel;  I’m making a batch of ‘mince n' tautties’....’Cottage pies’ as frozen meals.

20.00   The Photography Exhibition (in the Ferry Town Hall) is about people living alone, and makes you really think about what ‘living alone’ means.   It of course means different things to different people: I left the ‘Toon Hall’ with a different attitude to living by myself:  ‘living alone’ isn’t just about something that older people do when they lose a  partner. Living alone can happen to people of all ages and for different reasons   A thought provoking exhibition indeed. 

Neil (Goodwin) - The Town Hall, Earlsferry.

I’ve been busy, in the kitchen, and didn’t go out on the bike at all today.   When I came out of the Toon Hall I had a  walk to the beach and met Johnny (Reekie) who was tidying up the garden, and had a chat with him.   The beach was fairly busy on what was a nice, but cool day.

This has been a ‘rest day’ for me;  the spell of cold weather hasn’t agreed  with me at all, though I did get out yesterday.  The ‘Blue Envelope’ with the date and place of my ‘summer booster arrived today:  it’s on the 14th April (17.50)  at the Randolph Wemyss Hospital in Methil.   It’s a long time since I’ve been there;  I’ll have to ‘Google’ it to see where the Car Park is.

This has been a better day for me altogether;  yesterday was not good.   My breathing was ‘all over the place’... different at different places.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....