Bright and breezy (so is the weather) .....

18th April 2022 (Monday)     07.30 ....I’m feeling ‘bright eyed and bushy tailed’


this morning, but won’t go out on the bike until later;  after the sun has driven off the early morning clouds.   There’s a brisk westerly breeze, and it’s going to be reasonably warm, so I’ll make for Kinneuchar....then home via Elie Estate. 

09.30    I’m glad that I took the car to go for the paper (forgot the paper);  we have some heavy showers around, and I drove through one at Balbuthie.... on the way home from the harbour.   The ‘plan’ was to pick up the paper on the way home from the harbour but I forgot that and went home by Kinneuchar.   I’ll get the paper when I’m out on the bike.   The showers are supposed to move away by late morrrrrrrning.

19.30    We’ve had bonnie day;  and I never went out on the bike:  what I did do was take the car for a decent run to charge up the battery.   The furthest it has been in the last six months is Anstruther or Leven.   Today I went to Crail – then the ‘back road’ to Higham


Toll – and home via Balcarres Estate and Colinsburgh, where I fuelled up the car.   I had a few camera stops;  the tide was out so I didn’t go down to Crail, Harbour, but went half way down the ‘Hen’s Ladder’ to get a few photos.   Crail High Street was busy....  with cars and vans all over the place.... it made me think of Elie and Earlsferry.  I was glad to get on to the Higham Toll road.

 



22.00    Tomorrow morning I’m going to the Randolph Wemyss for the COVID booster.... and I’ll do some shopping in Leven.   On Wednesday I have an appointment at the surgery (Blood Test);  then the rest of the week is ‘free’.  Tomorrow is going to be ‘sunny with a gentle breeze’ so I’ll go out on the bike after lunch.   

     

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....