Interesting clouds .....

7th April 2022 (Thursday)      06.30 .... I’m in a cavorting kind of mood this


morning; welllll ....my heid is cavorting mood, but my knee bones aren’t capable of a decent cavort.    I’ll settle for a run out on the bike later in the morrrrrrrrning.    It’s a nice morning, but there has been some rain overnight.... probably showers.... and light rain showers are mentioned in the forecast.   Light rain showers? ....oops... I have a washing going through the machine.  

09.00    I’ve been for the paper... and down to the harbour so I am definitely getting back to my ‘normal’.    The above mentioned washing is now dangling in front of the radiators;  it might be hung outside when the sunny spells arrive....though that doesn’t look like ‘appening for a wee while.  The bike won’t be out until the afternoon. 

12.00    I have been packing my bag(s) for my ‘oliday up at Auchnagatt with Jackie and Iain.   Oh... and I won’t be going anywhere on the bike; it’s bitterly cold out: Although the sky is showing signs of brightening up, it’s not a day the beach.    I’ll have an afternoon of packing and drawing;  and drinking numerous cuppas.


21.00    Iain arrived at 18.45; we’ve had food and a blether..... now I need to finish packing the case, then dismantle the laptop and pack it into its bag.   I’ve had a busy day drawing;  it was far too cold to go out on the bike.  The weather forecast is good for the Vintage Tractor run on Saturday, but the organisers have had to change the ‘plan:  Aberdeen are playing at home, against Ross County, so the original plan to go to Aberdeen has  been cancelled.   The tractors are now travelling from Ellon to Balmedie.

The washing eventually did get hung out and it dried.   I brought it in just before a shower o’ rain late in the afternoon, and it has been ironed.

I’d better go and make a cuppa before bedtime;  I think we’re having a fairly early start tomorrow. 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....