Early morning shower(s)....

25th April 2022 (Monday)      08.00 ....There was a bothersome shower passing



over when I was at the beach;  not heavy enough to put the camera away but heavy enough to have to keep wiping the lens.  ‘Light cloud with a gentle breeze ‘ is the forecast for KY9, so I was surprised by the rain.... but showers always mean interesting clouds so I was happy.  The beach was quiet.... that was at 06.15.





17.00    Jings....it has been a lovely day, and the cool ESE breeze kept the temperature from rocketing up to ‘sun cream’ levels.   Actually I decided to have a ‘rest day’... even though I think I have shaken off the after effects of the latest ‘jab’;  I felt ‘normal me’ for the first in a while.


In the morning I watched ‘Das Boot’, a German made film about life aboard a submarine in 1941.   It’s a bit like ‘All Quiet on the Western Front’ was to WW1;  about people having to do a job, at the bidding of political ‘masters’, and realising that they were just being used by said ‘masters’.   If politicians had to physically fight their wars .... there would be fewer wars.

21.00    I had a run up to Kinneuchar in the afternoon (in the car) to see enjoy the fresh greens of the trees and hedgerows;  it’s uplifting to see the drabness of winter disappear.   That said ....there’s still a wintry feel to the air just now, and frost was mentioned....for the highland glens.

Tomorrow is going to be another ‘rest day’;  after that I think I should be clear of after effects.   So ‘nae plan’ for tomorrow;  other than get up early and take a walk to the beach.   I did the beach this morning and had no trouble with the breathing tubes.             I was out locking the Hutte a few minutes ago and there’s a raw feel to the air that


suggests dampness.   The bike won’t be out tomorrow if that’s the case.                          I’m orf to make the choco.... actually its Ovaltine because I saw it in the shop and fancied it;  but it doesn’t taste as good as I thought it would.   I suppose that could be my taste buds.   Anyway I’m orf to make the Ovaltine.

 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....