Beautiful mirror oops morrrrrrrrrrning ....

22nd April 2022 (Friday)    09.00 ....I wondered where the haar was this


morning then realised that the wind had backed to the NNE and the haar would be further south.   It’s a nice morning though cool in the brisk wind.   The paper has been uplifted, the harbour checked, the ‘broon bucket’ emptied and I’m feeling ‘almost frightfully frisky’;  all is good at Elie and Earlsferry.  



16.30   In spite of the brisk wind has been a lovely day;  and I have enjoyed it.   It was a bit breezy to go out on the bike so I’ve had a lazy day.... though I might go out in the evening once the streets are quieter.   My asthma (pollen) kicked in about 09.30 so I was confined to Ivy for most of the day:  however the breathing is settling down again, hence the ‘plan’ to (maybe) go out in the evening.  


This morning I had fallen asleep in front of the tele and sort of thought I heard the doorbell.    On answering the door (I must have looked half asleep... in fact more than half) I was pleasantly surprised to find Nicola at the door;  so I had Cullen Skink for lunch courtesy Nicola.   My word it was tasty: “Thank you” Nicola.   (Note to me;  consider combing hair now and again).  

22.00    Well;  this has been a funny day for me..... learning how to ‘manage ‘ my asthma is all new stuff.   Knowing when to stay ‘in’ is the main thing.   Having said that I am getting on with my drawing so I’m happy ‘staying in’....  during the busiest part of the day..... even though it is also the warmest time of day.   

Tomorrow is going to be another nice day;  in fact more or less a repeat of today’s


weather.   I hope to take the bike to go for the paper.... if it isn’t too windy.    My breathing is fine in the early part of the morning.    Must ‘go’ ... ever so slight ‘flap on’;  got chocolate to make.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....