Crackin' mornin' ....

19th April 2022 (Tuesday)      08.30 ....It’s a magical Elie and Earlsferry


morning;  I’d go out on the bike if I wasn’t going for the booster jab.  (if I went out on the bike I’d promptly forget about the ‘jab’).   The weather  forecast is good for the whole day so I should get out in the afternoon.    I’ll take a few shots of Methil when I’m at the Randolph Wemyss.   Jim and I recorded a number of churches along there but, apart from the docks, I’ve never looked at ‘Methil’ through the lens of the camera.   I’ll see how I feel after the ‘jab’;  might need to find a coffee stop.   In fact I'll take a mug of my own 'Supreme Quality' with me.   The only coffee stop I know in Methil is the Heritage Centre and I don't think it will be 'Open' today.


16.30    I had a good trip to the Randolph Wemyss:  I actually arrived 20 minutes early but being early didn’t make any difference and I was ‘boosted’, and resting in a waiting room for 5 minutes before bumbling my way to the car.... as long as I didn’t drive until 15 minutes after the ‘jab’.   I sat in the car 10 minutes (it took me 5 minutes to get back to the car... so I didn’t drive until 20+ minutes after the jab) drinking my tea, before bumbling down to Sainsbury’s to do a shopping .... and  back in Ivy by 12.30.   I have lunch, sat down to watch something on the tele and ... yep fell asleep.   I’m going to go out on the bike after this update;  probably just ‘roond the villages’.   I’ve had no post jab effects so far.

20.30    Feeling frolicsome I went to Chapel Green on the bike, then up to North Lodge (Elie Estate), through the estate and home by way of The Terrace and South Street.   Oh.... the estate road is off limits for the next three days as they are doing ‘deer management’. 

I have an appointment with Laurie (Nurse) tomorrow followed by the ‘istory Society


coffee morrrrrning at the Pav.  The weather forecast is good for tomorrow but what wind there is, is going to be orf the sea.... so it could be cool on the beach.   Easterly winds dinnae agree with me so I’ll probably potter around Ivy; there’s plenty to do in the garden.... and it’s sheltered from easterly breezes.

Although I don’t feel any after effects of ‘the jab’ I’m going to have an early night in bed.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....