Warm ....

 

18th December 2020 (Friday)     06.30.... I can hear the waves rollin’ onto


the beach so the breeze is from the South... and it’s warm:  Warm for this time of year that is.    It’s still dark so, even though there is probably plenty to see I can’t see it;  stars aren’t visible so the sky is overcast.  It's a nice morning;  the aches and pains are where they should be and I’m feeling playful....  I’ll get the bike out in a wee while and go for the paper.     There is an increasing chance of light showers after midday playtime will be in the morning:  at this time we have light drizzle.

14.00     The sunrise sky this morning was really bonnie and peaceful.   It wasn’t a spectacular red sky:  This morning’s sky was one of my favourite, dream inducing skies.   I’ve been dreaming ever since.


 The parcel I've been waiting for was delivered at 12.30 so I thought I’d have a coffee then go for a walk up to the Pony Field.   I got as far as the phone box (50 metres) when it began to rain so that plan was aborted.    I’ve put the bike on charge in anticipation of better weather tomorrow.... and I’m now having another  coffee before doing some work, because it doesn’t look like I’ll be going out for a walk this afternoon.  


19.00   Half an hour or so  after I abandoned the walk to the Pony Field lo and behold.... the drizzle stopped and the sun broke through for a brief spell.   I took the chance and did the ‘Pony Field’ walk;  the sun disappeared but at least it was dry and I got some exercise.    Then bike has a fully charged battery and the weather prospects for tomorrow are ‘goodish’;   showers are mentioned but I’m thinking of going to Kinneuchar, if any showers that come our way are not too frequent.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....