Coolish ....

 


2nd December 2020 (Wednesday)      18.30 ....my word.... I have been a naughty boy.   I thought I’d update ‘The Hutte’ before writing Christmas cards.... and discovered of course that I hadn’t put it up at all.

I’ve had a busy enough day, which began with my usual run down to the harbour.... and forgetting to go for the paper ‘cos I came home by way of Balbuthie and Kinneuchar.    I also had a walk down to the beach in the morning so I can say that all is as it should be at The Centre of the Universe.    I’m orf to make a cuppa before Skyping ‘M’ in New Zealand.

19.00    Everything is where it should be in New Zealand .... according to ‘M’.   New Zealand is near enough ‘back to normal’ near as far as the virus goes.    The good news for us is the fact that a vaccine has been approved and will become available, for NHS workers and Carers, in the next week or so.   Older folks should get it by Easter.   Next summer should see things ‘back to the old normal’ here.   If you think about it a few good things came out of the crisis;   such as people discovering that walking and biking was quite enjoyable.... and that there was a lot of interesting things to do around their own locality.    I suppose when the ‘old normal’ returns so will the ‘old habits’.    I’m orf to find something to watch on the tele.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....