Bonnie sunrise sky ....

1st December 2020 (Tuesday)      10.30 .... I’ve been playing with the photos


I took at the harbour at sunrise time;  it was fantastic;  with a nice mix of colours in the sky.    I’m a happy boy.    It’s still a nice morning but the sky has clouded over and it feels colder now than it was at sunrise.    I might go out on the bike in the afternoon.    Orf to have a cuppa.  

14.30    I had a highly successful mission to the ‘Cheap Shop’ (Bargain Store) in Leven .... but my word the shop was busy;  so busy that I decided that it would be the only shop I would go to in Leven today.   Everybody was wearing masks and keeping their distance;  but it was too busy for me, with fo9lkd doin’ Christmas shopping.    I got all the stuff I went for.... plus a few extras.  

I couldn’t get a trolley on the way in but found a basket with a long handle so I washed the handle and poodled my way into the shop.    It was on the way out that I met a lassie looking for the ‘basket trolley’ .... which (as I was about to find out) was the one that I


had.   She was nice enough about it, and I told her I’d washed the handle etc. so we were both happy.   It’s a ‘funny’ basket because it brakes (or at least the wheels stop goin’ roond) when you push it.   Anyway apart from that I had an uneventful trip to Leven..... but I won’t bother going to any of the ‘big’ shops in Leven until after I get the vaccine;  and certainly won’t take that ‘basket’ when I do.    It has been all ‘go’ on the Planet Alberto today.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....