Quiet morning ....

9th December 2020 (Wednesday)     07.30 .... There’s hardly a breath of wind


this morning so nae wind chill factor to bother us....and, though overcast, it is forecast to be mostly dry.    I should get the bike out later in the morning.    The ‘plan’ is to deliver some local Christmas cards.  

13.30     I’ve done it;  I’ve been threatening to go to Ardross for weeks.... today I finally did it and I don’t know why I was so nervous about going in;  there was absolutely no problems at all.   Everyone was wearing a mask (I wear a shield so that I can breathe).... and keeping the two metres distance.   I shall make Cottage Pie(s) .... after I have a celebratory cuppa.

I never did get out on the bike today:  we did have a sunny spell in the middle of the day but I was otherwise engaged.    I fell asleep in front of the tele.   Orf to put the kettle ‘on’.   The 'master plan', when I went to Ardross, was to come round by Kinneuchar on the way home and take a few photos, but the camera bag was just a 'bag';  nae camera in it!

19.00    Five ‘Cottage’ Pies’ ready for the freezer.... and another batch to make tomorrow.    That will be me stocked up for the Festive Season.    Iain did suggest coming


down and taking up to Auchnagatt, but I am ‘keeping my head below the parapet’, until a few weeks after the second vaccine jab.   

Other than making the Cottage Pies I have had a lazy kind of day;  at least all my Christmas cards are written and I shall begin delivering them .... hopefully tomorrow.    What is the weather for tomorrow?    I’d better have a look.    Hmmm ‘light rain and a moderate breeze’;  not so good.   Tomorrow’s ‘plan’ will be played by ear.... and probably in the car.

21.00    I’m see if I can find something worth watching on the tele.... and have a cuppa.   I’m happy with today’s efforts, especially at going  Ardross.    It looks like I won’t get out and about on the bike tomorrow;  I’d half hoped to deliver some of my local cards by


bike.   Oh well there’s always the car .... and if I remember to take money with me.... ‘arbour ‘ouse is open tomorrow so I can have morning coffee and a goodie.  Yes ... I’m thinkin’ that’s tomorrow’s plan.

 

 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....