Windy and wet ....

26th December 2020 (Saturday)       08.00 .... There’s a strong  wind (but

not as strong as it’s going to be by midday) with rain in it now and again.... the ‘rain in it

now and again’ is going to change to heavy rain by mid morning;   and today is the first day of the new Tier 4 ‘rools’  re the COVID-19 crisis.    No Boxing Day sales scramble on the news.   All in all it would appear that we are depending on the TV for entertainment;  and  I absolutely refuse to watch another version of ‘Scrooge’.    It could be a wee bit of tidying up around Ivy, working on the computer and watching brilliant film (which I have yet to find) on the TV..... and, drinking numerous cuppas.   Luckily I got a lot of books and goodies for Christmas so the ‘brilliant film’ on TV isn’t that vital.  I’m sure we’ll all have a Joyous Boxing Day.   ‘Blob’ has been fed and is ready for ‘the day’.

11.30    It wasn’t bad on the beach this morning;   a bit breezy right enough, but only the occasional spit and spot of rain (though it is raining now).    Strangely enough it wasn’t cold considering the wind strength.    I’ve browsed the TV and found nothing that I’d like to watch; although ‘Peppa Pig’ attracted my attention for a few minutes.   It’s coffee time.


14.30     There’s a wild wind with spells of squally rain so not a day for going out.   I’ve had a light lunch, but had extra ‘nibbles’;  tomorrow I hope to get out for exercise.    I have browsed the TV but didn’t find anything I fancied watching.... other than the BBC weather highlights of 2020.  Oh ... and ‘Peppa Pig’.     Now I fancy a cuppa and doing a Soduko .... or two.   I am glad that I went to the beach in the morning .... it’s too wet to go out with the camera now.... even with a big sea running.   Must go.... big flap on;  I need that cuppa.   
 

20.00    I’d say that Storm Bella has been a bit of a nuisance;  however ‘she’ is on her way out to the North Sea and tomorrow is going to be ‘sunny with a moderate breeze and cool on the lugs’.... I should get out on the bike. 

Today has been a lazy rest day and I feel ready to tackle tomorrow with some vigour. 

15 minutes before sunrise time.

   The only ‘work’ I’ve done is put out the green bin;   according to the Fife Council website it’s being emptied tomorrow (Sunday).

I eventually settled down to watch ‘Tora Tora Tora’.... a film about the attack on Pearl Harbour.      I’ve seen it before but like the filming.... anyway I fell asleep and missed a lot of it.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....