Bright, with a frisky breeze ....

 22nd December 2020 (Tuesday)     08.00 .... ‘Sunny, with a gentle breeze’


is our weather forecast for today..... let’s get out and enjoy.    I might even have coffee with ‘The Boss’ as the light breeze is from the WSW so the seat is sheltered.    It will be cool on the beach at sunrise time, but I’ll have a wander down there in a wee while .... got to have another cuppa.     Sunrise is at 08.43.

11.00    We have a gorgeous day... and it began with a crackin’ sunrise.    Not only that, sunrise coincided with high tide and the local BTSC swimmer (girls and boys)  going in for their morning dip.  That was a bonus;   sunrise and action beach/seascape photographs....  loved it.  


19.00    I ended up having a busy day but not on the bike ... though I did make time to go up to Chapel Green;  but no long run to Colinsburgh.   Chapel Green was busier than I thought it would be in the middle of the day;  a bonnie day I should add.     It was cold in the wind, but a good day to be out.... well wrapped up.    Tomorrow is going to be cloudier so I’ll leave going for a decent run (on the bike) until Thursday.  Thursday is forecast to be sunny and cold.    Tomorrow, I think, will be a ‘hang around Ivy day’;   doing stuff in the front garden.  

21.30     My goodness .... I feel sorry for all the lorry drivers trying to get back home, to different European countries, but are now stuck in Kent.   All caused by the threat of the ‘new’ variant of COVID-19.  There does seem to be a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel...  if they can get a ‘test and go’ operation up and running.  

The gritter went down the road earlier because we are forecast to have a spell of cold,


potentially frosty, weather around Christmas.    No white Christmas forecast for our area.... though the higher ground of the highlands will have a good covering of snow.

I am tired and ready for bed and a read of my book.    We are sailing along the north of Australia and hope to travel down the East coast to Sydney tonight.   The author has to spend a lot of time (and money) keeping ‘Sheila’ (the yacht) sea worthy and in good nick.   She is an impressive and has come through a lot of heavy weather.

 

 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....