Lovely, fresh morning ....

 

24th December 2020 (Thursday)      07.30 .... The sky is clear and the stars

The beach was frozen and easy to walk on.

are still visible, though fading by the minute as the eastern sky brightens;  it’s going to be a bonnie day.   ‘Blob’ has had his breakfast and I am having a cuppa before going for the paper.     'Sunny with a fresh breeze from the NNW' is the forecast for KY9 today.... but it will be cold.

15.30     I did the paper, the harbour .... oh... and went to the bottle bank first thing in the morning;   all that was done in the car.    Since then I have had a multitude of cuppas, done a wee bit of ‘ousework, fed ‘Blob’ many times and have been out on the bike.    It was bitterly cold on the bike;   not something that my delicate lug appendages can put up with.   I wasn’t wearing a  hat with lug flap so, any idea of going further than Chapel Green had vanished by the time I traversed Sea Tangle road.    I may have a short walk on the beach at sunset time.

Sunset sky over Chapel Green - Earlsferry.

18.00    The short walk on the beach was extremely pleasant;   it wasn’t as cold as it had been on the bike and we had 85 clicks worth, of a glorious ‘red sky at night’ sunset.... yep... this ‘boy’ enjoyed his sunset walk.... and I’m sure all the other folk on the beach did too!    It was beautiful and very relaxing.





21.30    I’ve had a trial Zoom Meeting, with the ‘Troops’ in Auchnagatt and Sussex, and it worked perfectly.    (Note to me;   I must tidy up the bed in the computer room .... or change the angle of the video link).   Everything is organised for tomorrow’s ‘meeting’.    Apparently it’s fool proof.... but is it ‘Owlbert’ proof? ...all I have to do is click on link.   I’m actually looking forward to Christmas Day.... to this electronic way of ‘meeting’ is brilliant.   Michael is going to try to bring ‘JB’, and Emily and John into the meeting, and Iain is trying to organise Hazel.   In the evening  I should be able to see Leeann, Martyn Darcie and Sully who will be at Janice and Michaels (Sussex).

Tomorrow’s weather  is going to be ‘light cloud with a moderate breeze from the WSW

Elie Bay at sunset time.

(so not quite as cold as it was today)’ and I am going to have a fairly busy day.    My Christmas lunch is well(?) organised as is the rest of the day.   I plan to get to the beach in time to take a few photographs of the BTSC girls and boys, then I join our Zoom meeting at 11.30.... a fairly tight schedule.

Instead of an 'orlicks I’m having a ‘JT’ (Janice Toddie) because I got cold when out on the bike today;    the best antidote to anything cold is a ‘JT’.... this one has me in the mood for playing the ‘moothie’.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....