Overcast ....

10th December 2020 (Thursday)    11.00 .... It’s overcast, with the threat of


light rain showers now and again, but there’s loads of fresh air and well worth going out.   I’ve been to the beach.... and up to Chapel Green on the bike.   There was never going to be a visible sunrise due to low cloud this morning but the sun did break through to give us a sunny spell,  when I was up at Chapel Green.   There’s been spits and spots o’ rain since but nothing to deter us from wrapping up and going out.

19.00    I did get out to deliver a few cards;  and I should get the remainder delivered over the next couple of days.    This hasn’t been a great day for me, with the wind being off the Southeast....having said that, it hasn’t been that cold, but the threat of rain was never far away though it never actually materialised.   However a wind off the Easterly direction always makes me feel sleepy.    An early night in bed methinks.


I must remember update my Christmas card list;   I’ve been working from one I updated in 2018.... and, there has been a few changes since then.   ‘M’s computer has ‘given up’ and her i-pad is beginning to ‘play up too, so New Zealand is incommunicado;  or at least ‘M’ is.    It looks like it will have to be snail mail.


22.00    I see that it’s beginning to rain (I’ve been putting out the grey bin) and it, the rain, is forecast to be with us throughout the night, and well into tomorrow.... so not a great forecast.    It will be the car for the paper .... and delivering cards, ..... should I decided to deliver cards.    There’s a couple of weeks yet to go before Christmas .... and there could be a better day to do the cards by bike.   I suppose it all depends on how I feel tomorrow.   There’s plenty to do around Ivy.... and on the computer.

If it’s raining in the morning, and there’s a good chance it will be, I think I’ll go for the papers later in the morning, and have an ‘arbour ‘ouse coffee.   Should I have a mug of Horlicks before bed?    


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....