Lovely morrrrrrrning ....

 

6th December 2020 (Sunday)     07.30 ....although still dark it feels like

Sunrise time.

we’re going to have a bonnie day.... and the forecast is good.   There’s a light breeze from the North;   not strong enough to totally dry a washing, with daylight being short, but it should give it a good airing.    It’s too dark to hang the washing out just yet, but there are light patches beginning to show in the Eastern sky:  a promising start to the day.    It’s not that cold.... but I wouldn’t say it was warm.   I need another cuppa.

10.00    It is a lovely day and I have been for the paper;  and checked out the harbour.    I didn’t have it all to  myself this morrrrrrrrrrrning with two folk going in for a swim and a photographer waiting for the sun to come up.   Busy place.   I took my ‘sunrise time’ photographs then bumbled along to Chapel Green, where I caught the sun appearing above the clouds, twenty five minutes after ‘sunrise time’.

The ‘plan’ is to take advantage of the nice morning and go out on the bike.... after another cuppa.   I’ll take money with;  I think  ‘arbour ‘ouse is open on a Sunday.

Main Street - Kinneuchar.

15.00   I had a most enjoyable run out on the bike;   up to and through Kinneuchar, then home by way of Balbuthie Loan and Elie.    It has been a beautiful day for being ‘out’, though 'nae guid' as far as drying the washing went (it’s now dangling on horses in front of radiators). 

I’ve had a busy day actually having done a few little jobs around Ivy.... and pumped up the tyres on the bike.    That’s tricky job with wee wheels ‘cos the pump connection is too long... however it can be done.   I’ll have a browse on the web and find out what kind of pumps are available;  there may be one specifically for wee wheels.

19.00    It has been a cracker of a day and I have taken advantage of it:  I haven’t written

Sunset time on the beach.

a single Christmas card today ...but I might if I find something to watch on the tele in the evening.   What I have done is enjoyed the sunshine .... and taken a lot of photographs.     Alas tomorrow is going to be cloudier, with the chance of light showers.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....